They are ghastly, if not ghostly images that will remain in the divers’ minds for some time. Those of the large hammerhead shark that ruled the reefs a day earlier, dangling lifeless from an invisible net, its slender body twisting in the current. . . Of the large sea turtle that a day earlier was […]
Help us to restore & protect Isla Espiritu Santo
- Protected: 600 kilograms of illegally caught fish seized by community vigilance unit at Espiritu Santo, La Paz
- World Renowned Marine Cinematographer Howard Hall Visits A Decimated Sea of Cortez
- Sea Watch: 2015 in Review
- Come and swim with Whale Sharks in La Paz, BCS Mexico
- What Happened to the Hammerheads of ‘El Bajo’ in La Paz, Mexico?