On about April 29th a fleet of seven 70 to 90 ton drift gillnet boats, carrying 2 miles of net each surrounded San Benedicto Island, which is the home of the world’s largest Giant Pacific Mantas and for 4 to 5 days decimated the sealife in this famous MexicanMarine Park. Even after 4 days of […]
Help us to restore & protect Isla Espiritu Santo
- Protected: 600 kilograms of illegally caught fish seized by community vigilance unit at Espiritu Santo, La Paz
- World Renowned Marine Cinematographer Howard Hall Visits A Decimated Sea of Cortez
- Sea Watch: 2015 in Review
- Come and swim with Whale Sharks in La Paz, BCS Mexico
- What Happened to the Hammerheads of ‘El Bajo’ in La Paz, Mexico?