APRIL 1, 2006: On Saturday the first, the pleasure yacht “Triton” arrived at Roca Partida. That morning an interceptor from Socorro arrived and checked permits to be in the reserve. On Sunday the Navy boat returned asking when the Triton would be leaving. The Navy personnel were told Monday. The Triton left on Monday the […]
Help us to restore & protect Isla Espiritu Santo
- Protected: 600 kilograms of illegally caught fish seized by community vigilance unit at Espiritu Santo, La Paz
- World Renowned Marine Cinematographer Howard Hall Visits A Decimated Sea of Cortez
- Sea Watch: 2015 in Review
- Come and swim with Whale Sharks in La Paz, BCS Mexico
- What Happened to the Hammerheads of ‘El Bajo’ in La Paz, Mexico?