Read the year-end newsletter for an overview of our key accomplishments of 2013.
Help us to restore & protect Isla Espiritu Santo
- Illegal gillnets dangerously placed in La Paz whale shark aggregation area
- Why La Paz restaurants are taking the pledge not to offer parrotfish on their menus
- La Paz restaurant, Las Tres Virgines, takes the pledge not to serve parrotfish
- 600 kilograms of illegally caught fish seized by Citizen Sponsored Vigilance unit at Espiritu Santo, La Paz
- “Espiritu Santo Island is probably the most important resource for the City of La Paz” – by Luke Inman of Cortez Expeditions