SeaWatch supports those that are making a difference in the bay of La Paz and the Marine Park at Espiritu Santo Island.
- Erendira Valle: Removing nets from the sea lions. https://fondeadora.mx/projects/desenmalle-de-lobos-marinos-en-isla-espiritu-santo
- Dra. Dení Ramírez Macías – Director of Whale Shark Mexico/ Tiburón Ballena México, who has maintained whale shark research and protection in the Bay of La Paz since 2002. Their website is http://www.whalesharkmexico.com/
- Observatorio Ciudadano (OC) whose work has centered around providing nighttime vigilance in the Bay of La Paz and at ES Island against illegal fishing.
- NOS, has been working with the Manglito Community, where most of the illegal fishermen come from, to create new jobs, schooling and work alternatives for the fishermen and their families
- Armando Figaredo the Televisa “go to reporter when discussing the Sea of Cortes is a very valuable asset. We have worked together since 1994 reporting on the continuing destruction in the Sea of Cortes. Our latest reports with him are: Disentangling sea lions from fishermen’s nets
- Vince Radice – http://worldsaquarium.com – While Vince operates out of Guaymas, his work on stopping the illegal fishing of Dorado is ground breaking and just recently he got them put on a US protected species list (IUU) so dorado from Mexico can’t be legally imported into the USA anymore.